OMG Twilight!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quit yelling please,
I'm going deaf
Quit hurting me,
And leading my death
Yes it's true,
I took the pills,
I slit my wrists,
does it show?
I drank the brandy
To make the blood flowI watched it fall
That night I lost it allI gained something too
More pain,
Especially shame.
I basically got high,
I basically got drunk,
I nearly bled to death
I would have died that night,
If only my hands didn't hurt so much,
I could have tied the rope.
So I set it down,
Thinking I would bleed to death,
The crimson red
Pouring to the floor
As I was dieing
,I thought
I deserved more pain,
So in my last seconds,
I sliced into my leg
I must have been bad
Done something wrong,
For you to hate me
All along.
I was shaking so bad,
Until I remembered
I forgot about my friends.
I quickly sat down
And wrote them each notes,
Telling them
I loved them.
And thank them for being there
Paper was covered in tears,
and lots of bloodI hope they get i
tMy parents never understood
I signed it sincerly,
Your dead best friend
Don't be sad
You were with me to the end
I tried to put it in an envelope
But my vision was too blury,
I thought about my parents
And threw up with fury
If I'm just so worthless
And I'm just a pain
After my death
You'll be to blame
You never loved me,
You never cared
After you read this
You'll just tell my friends I was too scared
All the memories coming back,
Of all the screaming,
To a pointless end
Each memory calls for another pill
A few more slices
The knife goes deep this time
I drink more brandy
I honestly can't take living anymore.
Always wanting to know whats wrong
The truth isI felt so unloved,
Alone.
Empty,
No one loves me.
No one cares
I'm laying on the floor
Waiting for my mistakes to kill me
I'm crying so hard
I can't be human
I can't be real
I want to die so bad,
Mental beating after mental beating.
Nobody even cared enough to notice
That I stoped eating
I can't keep anything down,
It all comes back up.
I'm such a waste of air
A waste of life,
My living is just a waste of death
I can't sleep
I took the pills
I drank the brandy
I slit my wrists,
It's a shame this is the end
Sincerly,
Your dead best friend.
Created by jamiejamiez on quizilla, to see more poems and stuff by her go to http://www.quizilla.com/user/jamiejamiez/profile/

No comments: