OMG Twilight!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OMG so much stuff!

So like 3 days ago my friend Bridgette and I were chatting on aim, and i happen to be really bored, she was like do you want to see a a funny/creepy video? And i was like sure bring it on. I got nothing to do right now.

And so here it is...dun dun dun

Doesn't this make you feel violated. But don't you realized is that your eyes get bigger with the lemur. *shudders* , I swear that this had sacred me 4 life.

But then I came across this vidoe of a panda. Since the panda is the cutess little thing ever I had to see it. There is a baby panda and a big panda and the baby panda let out a super sonic sneeze. It was so adorable. And if you care enough to watch it here it is!Anywho check out this cool Fall out boy videos!

No comments: