OMG Twilight!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Jose Feliciano

Jose Feliciano is really one of the most talented man on the face of the earth. He is really someone i look up to. He always, takes my breath away with his music. Jose Feliciano is blind, yet he can play and instruments.He is a real inspiration. I would like to be like him, so talented in confedent, in himself. It reallly makes you think, to play that song so quickly, i mean what is he imagening, when he is playing. You can tell that he is putting his heart into that song.
He is somene that i would be honnered to meet. I can't even begin to tell you what this song means to me. What all his songs mean to me. If you have seen his interview in spainsh, he is really deep, and you can seee life means alot to him. You have to have a rea;;y good understanding of life for this! I hope you look up for videos of this man, he is a good example that following your dreams really pays off.

No comments: